MathATESAT: A Symbolic-Numeric Environment in Astrodynamics and Celestial Mechanics. The increase in the facilities of the general computer algebra system, in particular Mathematica, and hardware evolution have supplied us with the possibility of developing a new environment called MathATESAT. Our new system collects all the tools necessary to carry out high accuracy analytical theories in order to analyze the quantitative and qualitative behaviour of a dynamic system. Real applications for the calculation of several expansions of Disturbing Functions, classical expansions of the Kepler problem and some details involved in the qualitative analysis of dynamic systems, are used to illustrate the capability of MathATESAT.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Lara, Martin; San-Juan, Juan F.; López-Ochoa, Luis M.: Delaunay variables approach to the elimination of the perigee in artificial satellite theory (2014)
- Pérez, Iván; San-Juan, Juan Félix; San-Martín, Montserrat; López-Ochoa, Luis María: Application of computational intelligence in order to develop hybrid orbit propagation methods (2013) ioport
- Lara, Martin; San Juan, Juan F.; López, Luis M.: Semianalytic integration of high-altitude orbits under lunisolar effects (2012)
- San-Juan, Juan Félix; San-Martín, Montserrat; Pérez, Iván: An economic hybrid (J_2) analytical orbit propagator program based on SARIMA models (2012)
- San-Juan, Juan Félix; López, Luis María; López, Rosario: MathATESAT: A symbolic-numeric environment in astrodynamics and celestial mechanics (2011) ioport