R.oo: R Object-Oriented Programming with or without References. Methods and classes for object-oriented programming in R with or without references. Large effort has been made on making definition of methods as simple as possible with a minimum of maintenance for package developers. The package has been developed since 2001 and is now considered very stable. This is a cross-platform package implemented in pure R that defines standard S3 classes without any tricks.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Peter Ruckdeschel; Matthias Kohl: General Purpose Convolution Algorithm in S4 Classes by Means of FFT (2014) not zbMATH
- Toby Hocking; Thomas Wutzler; Keith Ponting; Philippe Grosjean: Sustainable, Extensible Documentation Generation Using inlinedocs (2013) not zbMATH
- Wickham, Hadley: Mutable objects in R (2011)
- Matthias Kohl; Peter Ruckdeschel: R Package distrMod: S4 Classes and Methods for Probability Models (2010) not zbMATH
- Thomas Petzoldt and Karsten Rinke: simecol: An Object-Oriented Framework for Ecological Modeling in R (2007) not zbMATH