ProbForecastGOP: Probabilistic weather forecast using the GOP method. The ProbForecastGOP package contains a main function, called ProbForecastGOP and other functions, to produce probabilistic weather forecasts of weather fields using the Geostatistical Output Perturbation (GOP) method of Gel, Raftery, and Gneiting (JASA, 2004).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Constantinescu, Emil M.; Petra, Noémi; Bessac, Julie; Petra, Cosmin G.: Statistical treatment of inverse problems constrained by differential equations-based models with stochastic terms (2020)
- Huang, Yen-Ning; Reich, Brian J.; Fuentes, Montserrat; Sankarasubramanian, A.: Complete spatial model calibration (2019)
- Kahalé, Nabil: Efficient simulation of high dimensional Gaussian vectors (2019)
- Bessac, Julie; Constantinescu, Emil; Anitescu, Mihai: Stochastic simulation of predictive space-time scenarios of wind speed using observations and physical model outputs (2018)
- Bazargan, Hamid; Christie, Mike: Bayesian model selection for complex geological structures using polynomial chaos proxy (2017)
- Gel, Yulia R.; Lyubchich, Vyacheslav; Ahmed, S. Ejaz: Catching uncertainty of wind: a blend of sieve bootstrap and regime switching models for probabilistic short-term forecasting of wind speed (2016)
- Schefzik, Roman; Thorarinsdottir, Thordis L.; Gneiting, Tilmann: Uncertainty quantification in complex simulation models using ensemble copula coupling (2013)
- Berrocal, Veronica J.; Raftery, Adrian E.; Gneiting, Tilmann: Probabilistic quantitative precipitation field forecasting using a two-stage spatial model (2008)
- Gneiting, Tilmann; Stanberry, Larissa I.; Grimit, Eric P.; Held, Leonhard; Johnson, Nicholas A.: Rejoinder on: Assessing probabilistic forecasts of multivariate quantities, with an application to ensemble predictions of surface winds (2008)
- Gel, Yulia R.; Miao, Weiwen; Gastwirth, Joseph L.: Robust directed tests of normality against heavy-tailed alternatives (2007)
- Gel, Yulia; Raftery, Adrian E.; Gneiting, Tilmann: Calibrated probabilistic mesoscale weather field forecasting: The geostatistical output perturbation method (2004)