mlmmm: ML estimation under multivariate linear mixed models with missing values. Computational strategies for multivariate linear mixed-effects models with missing values, Schafer and Yucel (2002), Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, 11, 421-442.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Alafchi, Behnaz; Mahjub, Hossein; Tapak, Leili; Roshanaei, Ghodratollah; Amirzargar, Mohammad Ali: Two-stage joint model for multivariate longitudinal and multistate processes, with application to renal transplantation data (2021)
- Erler, N. S., Rizopoulos, D., Lesaffre, E. M. E. H.: JointAI: Joint Analysis and Imputation of Incomplete Data in R (2021) not zbMATH
- Inan, G.; Yucel, R.: Joint GEEs for multivariate correlated data with incomplete binary outcomes (2017)
- Yucel, Recai: Impact of the non-distinctness and non-ignorability on the inference by multiple imputation in multivariate multilevel data: a simulation assessment (2017)
- Wang, Wan-Lun: Multivariate (t) linear mixed models for irregularly observed multiple repeated measures with missing outcomes (2013)
- Yucel, Recai M.; Demirtas, Hakan: Impact of non-normal random effects on inference by multiple imputation: a simulation assessment (2010)