R package causaleffect: Deriving Expressions of Joint Interventional Distributions in Causal Models. An implementation of the complete identification algorithm constructed by Ilya Shpitser and Judea Pearl (2006) for deriving expressions of joint interventional distributions in causal models, which contain unobserved variables and induce directed acyclic graphs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Tikka, Santtu; Karvanen, Juha: Surrogate outcomes and transportability (2019)
- van der Zander, Benito; Liśkiewicz, Maciej; Textor, Johannes: Separators and adjustment sets in causal graphs: complete criteria and an algorithmic framework (2019)
- Santtu Tikka and Juha Karvanen: Identifying Causal Effects with the R Package causaleffect (2017) not zbMATH
- Tikka, Santtu; Karvanen, Juha: Simplifying probabilistic expressions in causal inference (2017)
- Shpitser, Ilya; Pearl, Judea: Complete identification methods for the causal hierarchy (2008)