SusHi: a program for the calculation of Higgs production in gluon fusion and bottom-quark annihilation in the standard model and the MSSM. This article describes the code SusHi (for “Supersymmetric Higgs”) which calculates the cross sections pp/pp ¯→ϕ+X in gluon fusion and bottom-quark annihilation in the SM and the MSSM, where ϕ is any of the neutral Higgs bosons within these models. Apart from inclusive cross sections up to NNLO QCD, differential cross sections with respect to the Higgs transverse momentum p T and (pseudo-)rapidity y(η) can be calculated through NLO QCD. In the case of gluon fusion, SusHi contains NLO QCD contributions from the third family of quarks and squarks, NNLO corrections due to top-quarks, approximate NNLO corrections due to top-squarks, and electro-weak effects. It supports various renormalization schemes for the sbottom sector and the bottom Yukawa coupling, as well as resummation effects of higher order tan β-enhanced sbottom contributions. SusHi provides a link to FeynHiggs for the calculation of the Higgs masses.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Çiçi, Ali; Khalil, Shaaban; Niş, Büşra; Ün, Cem Salih: The 28 GeV dimuon excess in lepton specific THDM (2022)
- Aiko, Masashi; Kanemura, Shinya; Kikuchi, Mariko; Mawatari, Kentarou; Sakurai, Kodai; Yagyu, Kei: Probing extended Higgs sectors by the synergy between direct searches at the LHC and precision tests at future lepton colliders (2021)
- Biekötter, Thomas; Heinemeyer, Sven; No, José Miguel; Olea, María Olalla; Weiglein, Georg: Fate of electroweak symmetry in the early universe: non-restoration and trapped vacua in the N2HDM (2021)
- Heinrich, Gudrun: Collider physics at the precision frontier (2021)
- Badziak, Marcin; Wagner, Carlos E. M.: Enhanced Higgs associated production with a top quark pair in the NMSSM with light singlets (2017)
- Dumont, Béranger: Higgs, supersymmetry and dark matter after run I of the LHC (2017)
- Cacchio, Vincenzo; Chowdhury, Debtosh; Eberhardt, Otto; Murphy, Christopher W.: Next-to-leading order unitarity fits in two-Higgs-doublet models with soft (\mathbbZ_2) breaking (2016)
- Wu, Jiming; Gao, Zhiming: Interpolation-based second-order monotone finite volume schemes for anisotropic diffusion equations on general grids (2014)
- Fu, Xiang; Powell, Michael C.; Bantegui, Michael; Li, Chung-Chih: Simple linear string constraints (2013)
- Harlander, Robert V.; Liebler, Stefan; Mantler, Hendrik: \textttSusHi: a program for the calculation of Higgs production in gluon fusion and bottom-quark annihilation in the standard model and the MSSM (2013)