- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Wireless sensor networks will be widely deployed in...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...