- Referenced in 6 articles
- domain sensitivities. Automating the transistor and wire-sizing process is an important step toward being ... minimax and power optimization, simultaneous transistor and wire tuning, general choices of objective functions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- radius comparable to the mesh size), junctions of wires and plates, multiply layered dielectrics...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- circuit and composition as the “wiring”, or flow of information. This is especially true when ... these equations can grow exponentially with the size of the graph, we use this method...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- WIRED -- world wide web interactive remote event display...
- Referenced in 1593 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1612 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- Search Space Contraction in Canonical Labeling of Graphs...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- FastCap: a multipole accelerated 3-D capacitance extraction...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- FASTHENRY: a multipole-accelerated 3-D inductance extraction...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...