- Referenced in 42 articles
- Adaptive finite volume methods with well-balanced Riemann solvers for modeling floods in rugged terrain ... shallow-water equations with well-balanced high-resolution finite volume methods and block-structured dynamic ... allows the use of accurate and stable methods developed for solving general hyperbolic problems ... modifications such as special Riemann solvers. A well-balanced Riemann solver for inundation and general...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 71 articles
- models sufficient for practical applications. The finite difference method is used to solve parabolic ... well-balanced mix between the theory and the wide range of applications makes this volume...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- finite-volume limiter on the simulation of tsunamis. The goal is to obtain a method ... ADER-DG method are presented to preserve characteristics like the well-balanced property. We evaluate...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- HDF (Hierarchical Data Format) is a multi-object...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Simulation of supercritical flow in crossroads: confrontation of...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- FlowLab is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software...