- Referenced in 24 articles
- with the recently implemented Central Weighted Essentially Non-Oscillatory (CWENO) scheme. Combining this technique with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- tools for constructing high-order Weighted Essentially Non-oscillatory (WENO) methods and performing high-order...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- modified form of the weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) method to construct a finite-volume...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Friedrichs scheme (LF), and weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) scheme. All of them are second...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- framework, a high order weighted essentially non-oscillatory methodology and a nonlinear filter are further...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- conservation laws combined with weighted essentially non-oscillatory reconstruction. The emphasis of the work...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- There is an increasing need for multidisciplinary simulations...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Earth System Modeling Framework (ESMF) ESMF is software...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...