- Referenced in 69 articles
- address the MKL problem through a weighted 2-norm regularization formulation with an additional constraint...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- multiple univariate polynomials in the weighted 2-norm. Backward error minimization and Sylvester low-rank...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- criterion is the minimum of a weighted 2-norm distance between the given time series...
- Referenced in 1 article
- 2) norm to assess the similarity between each mutual fund portfolio returns and the benchmark ... partial rankings expressing the over- (under-) weighting of each portfolio constituent. A visual inspection...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...