- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ASTA is a tool for research in predictions...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...