- Referenced in 80 articles
- supersymmetry breaking terms provided by the user. Weak-scale gauge coupling and fermion mass data ... MSSM corrections) are used as a boundary condition, as well as successful radiative electroweak symmetry...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- SARAH model file; specific boundary conditions e.g. at the GUT, weak or intermediate scales ... conditions and combines them with numerical routines for solving the RGEs and EWSB conditions simultaneously ... corrected pole masses, consistent with user specified boundary conditions. The modular structure of the generated...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- domain creation by Voronoi diagram partitioning, boundary condition specification, reproducing kernel shape function generation, domain ... reproducing kernel approximation, weak form using Nitsche’s method for boundary condition enforcement, various domain...
- Referenced in 1 article
- manufactured solutions for various combinations of boundary conditions. Weak scaling analysis is performed using...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- region whose weakly deformed boundaries maintain the correct description of boundary conditions. Numerical experiments with...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- choice of variables and the boundary conditions. The physics in the model includes resistive ... time steps are only weakly limited by the departure of the nonlinear MHD dynamics from...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- which allows the study of non-null boundary surfaces and thin shells in general relativity ... have regions which satisfy the weak energy condition...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- recent years, different types of boundary conditions for the Cahn-Hilliard equation were proposed ... additional Cahn-Hilliard type equation on the boundary as closure for the Cahn-Hilliard equation ... convergence of discrete solutions toward suitable weak solutions of the original model. This serves also...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- symmetric, semi-unbounded, and fully unbounded boundary conditions for the Poisson equation on rectangular domains ... with three different supercomputers show that the weak efficiency remains above 40% and the strong...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...