- Referenced in 0 articles
- changes in climate might affect water supplies globally. This short communication describes an R package ... then assess performance in terms of meeting water delivery targets. We demonstrate some ... freely available through the Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- OpTIX-II: A software environment for the parallel...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...