- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...