- Referenced in 12640 articles
- language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- development, Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization. Various...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- well as an online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices is provided...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities. Gmsh is built around four modules...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- Visual Basic is a third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment ... declared legacy in 2008. Microsoft intended Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn ... Visual Basic was derived from BASIC and enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then visualizing your results.Model set-up is quick, thanks...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data ... tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application. ParaView users can quickly build visualizations...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- from third grade through college—a tangible, visual way to learn mathematics that increases their...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- made possible the interactive creation and visualization of conformal maps to regions bounded by polygons...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek (spider, in Slovene) is a program package ... Windows (32 bit), for analysis and visualization of large networks (having thousands of vertices...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Visualizing Data using t-SNE. We present a new technique called ”t-SNE” that visualizes ... easier to optimize, and produces significantly better visualizations by reducing the tendency to crowd points ... multiple classes seen from multiple viewpoints. For visualizing the structure of very large data sets ... compare it with many other non-parametric visualization techniques, including Sammon mapping, Isomap, and Locally...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics ... image processing and visualization. VTK consists of a C++ class library and several interpreted interface ... supports a wide variety of visualization algorithms including: scalar, vector, tensor, texture, and volumetric methods ... Delaunay triangulation. VTK has an extensive information visualization framework, has a suite of 3D interaction...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- widely used in CAD, virtual reality, scientific visualization, information visualization, flight simulation, and video games...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- accompanying handbook) is a tool to help visualize the properties of discrete and continuous dynamical...