- Referenced in 79 articles
- positive definite, orthogonal, defective, involutary, and totally positive matrices. The visualization routines display surface plots ... matrix and its (pseudo-) inverse, the field of values, Gershgorin disks, and two- and three...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Since 1984, StatSoft has been developing the STATISTICA...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...