- Referenced in 8 articles
- COVID-ABS: an agent-based model of COVID-19 epidemic to simulate health and economic ... virus. This paper proposes the COVID-ABS, a new SEIR (Susceptible-Exposed-Infected-Recovered) agent ... based model that aims to simulate the pandemic dynamics using a society of agents emulating...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- realistic social contact networks, and transmission and infections are based on the current state ... natural history of influenza. The model has been calibrated so that outcomes are consistent with ... H2N2) and 2009 pandemic A(H1N1) influenza viruses. We present examples of how this model...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- infections assume a medical model that is unfit for opinion analysis, a different viral model ... effects of cures to the zombie virus can be analyzed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- correlating them to a model of events that typify malware infection. The application creates ... summarized alert when a suspected infection is found, and includes an auto-update service regarding ... malicious code, usually for profit. Spyware, spam, viruses, or worms encompass some of the types...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- DELSOL -- a numerical code for the solution of...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Snoopy is a software tool to design and...