- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 753 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- KinectFusion: real-time 3D reconstruction and interaction using...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- SURF: Speeded Up Robust Features. In this paper...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- AlexNet is a convolutional neural network that is...