- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- A Program for calculating singular algebraic curves and...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...