- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1561 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 822 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- software MUL2 (MULtilayered problems for MULtilayered structures: Plates...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...