- Referenced in 471 articles
- systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations ... arithmetic for real and complex data including vectors and matrices (very fast) interval arithmetic ... vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor ... inclusions) accurate summation, dot product and matrix-vector residuals (interpreted, reference implementation, slow) multiple precision...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines (SVMs). We have been actively developing this ... LIBSVM. Issues such as solving SVM optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK ... innermost loops. These block operations can be optimized for each architecture to account...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- implementation of Vapnik’s Support Vector Machine [Vapnik, 1995] for the problem of pattern recognition ... problem of learning a ranking function. The optimization algorithms used in SVMlight are described ... handle problems with many thousands of support vectors efficiently. The software also provides methods ... algorithm proceeds by solving a sequence of optimization problems lower-bounding the solution using...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- perform the necessary transformations for the matrix-vector multiplication and preconditioning. After the transformations ... implementation and the library includes highly optimized matrix-vector multiply kernels and preconditioners for both...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems of the from ... constraint functions. The vectors g_L and g_U denote the lower and upper bounds...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- algorithm for solving the optimization problem cast by Support Vector Machines (SVM). We prove that...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- processors have increasing core counts, wider vector units and more varied architectures. The easiest ... processing power is to use a carefully optimized computing math library designed to harness that ... optimally on future generations of Intel processors. Intel® MKL includes highly vectorized and threaded Linear...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- reference specification, analysis, reference and optimized code and test vectors for Keccak can be found...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- particular problem contains all Pareto-optimal objective vectors. With the recently proposed approach...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- delivers the same guarantees as the best optimization-based approaches. Moreover, this algorithm offers rigorous ... practical problems because it requires only matrix-vector multiplies with the sampling matrix. For compressible...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Sparsity: Optimization Framework for Sparse Matrix Kernels. Sparse matrix–vector multiplication is an important computational ... discuss the optimization of two operations: a sparse matrix times a dense vector ... dense vectors. Our experience indicates that register level optimizations are effective for matrices arising ... element problems. Cache level optimizations are important when the vector used in multiplication is larger...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Support Vector Machines (SVMs) for regression problems are trained by solving a quadratic optimization problem ... Joachims [“Making large-scale support vector machine learning practical”, in: B. Schölkopf, C. Burges...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- software developped by M.J.D. Powell for unconstrained optimization without derivatives. The NEWUOA seeks the least ... function F(x) (x is a vector of dimension n ) when...
Library of Triangulations
- Referenced in 14 articles
- much larger than the Betti vector but it turns out that in many cases ... random Morse function produces the optimal Morse vector, i.e., the function is perfect. This...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- solve problems of nonconvex nonlinear optimization with standard (vector) variables and constraints, as well...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library) is a C++ class library supporting ... data types are currently: INT, REAL, INTERVAL, vectors and matrices of these types, and complex...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- number of single- and multi-node optimizations, including vectorization, multi-threading, cache blocking, as well...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- functions of two variables (Chebfun2 objects) and vector-valued functions with two components (Chebfun2v objects ... issues as global optimization, singular value decomposition, root finding, and vector calculus...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- distribution of codebook vectors into the class zones and the optimized-learning-rate algorithm OLVQ1...