- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Since 1984, StatSoft has been developing the STATISTICA...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Three-dimensional MHD high-resolution computations with CWENO...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...