- Referenced in 354 articles
- time-dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations Solves the linear...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- solvers for MHD and Navier-Stokes or MHD with variable density through a Boussinesq approximation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- hydrostatic and incompressible Navier-Stokes equations with free surface and variable density. It uses stable...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...