- Referenced in 129 articles
- Software verification Tool) is a static software verification tool for C language that solves ... entry point (main function) by a valid execution. Verification of safety properties may be reduced...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- translation validation approach to check the validity of compiler optimizations: for a given source program ... compiler. There are two phases to the verification process: the first phase verifies loop transformations ... preserving optimizations using the proof rule Validate. Verification conditions are validated using the automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- cooperating validity checker. Decision procedures for decidable logics and logical theories have proven ... useful tools in verification. This paper describes the CVC (“Cooperating Validity Checker”) decision procedure...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- performed. By providing early design verification and validation, the implementation, testing and deployment ... cooperating tools for specification, formal modeling, verification and validation of the composition process...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- some of the considerable amount of verification and validation efforts. The hydrodynamics is a basic...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- eliminate their ambiguous semantics, facilitate the verification and validation process, and improve the toolset supporting...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR. The aim of this paper ... distributed applications. CESAR allows the progressive validation of the algorithmic description of a system ... fixed points of monotonic predicate transformers. The verification of a system consists in obtaining...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- tool for modelling, simulation, validation and verification of systems using place/transition Petri nets (p/t-nets ... research done in a project named VIP (Verification of Information systems by evaluating partially-ordered ... functionalities for synthesis, unfolding (combined with respective validation) and testing of executability are covered...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- code validation tool (CVT). Automatic verification of a compilation process. We describe CVT -- a fully ... automatic tool for code validation, i.e., verifying that the target code produced by a code ... viable alternative to a full formal verification of the code-generator program ... verification. CVT was developed in the context of the ESPRIT project SACRES, and validates...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- core modeling functions based on mathematical validation and verification...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- real-time or reactive systems, transformation, verification, validation and testing. Moreover, it comprises a universal...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- this code, together with a detailed verification and validation phase, and finishes with two examples ... might be useful as a “verification and validation guideline” for other researchers working...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- logic programming and symbolic execution The verification and validation of software through dynamic testing...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- About the formulation, verification and validation of the hypersonic flow solver Eilmer. We describe ... coupled into the overall time-stepping scheme. Verification of the code is explored ... idealised but high-performance shock tube. Validation of the inviscid gas dynamics and thermochemical models ... relying upon isolated data points for validation. These verification and validation cases are described...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- valuable artifacts to support the design, validation, verification, and adaptation of services. Furthermore, Wendy...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- verification of technical systems, especially software-based systems, as well as for the validation...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- verified cyber-physical system models. Formal verification and validation play a crucial role in making ... article introduces ModelPlex, a method ensuring that verification results about models apply to CPS implementations ... runtime: it combines offline verification of CPS models with runtime validation of system executions ... provably correct way that the verification results obtained for the model apply to the actual...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- EasyVVUQ: A Library for Verification, Validation and Uncertainty Quantification in High Performance Computing. EasyVVUQ ... github.com/UCL-CCS/EasyVVUQ) designed to facilitate verification, validation and uncertainty quantification (VVUQ) for a wide variety...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package auditor: Model Audit - Verification, Validation, and Error Analysis. Provides an easy to use unified...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- product configuration, knowledge-based validation, hardware and software design and verification. This paper describes...