- Referenced in 842 articles
- Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems ... supercomputers. GAMS allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup ... system models problems in a highly compact and natural way. The user can change...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer and chemical ... option enables the incorporation of user-developed models into FLUENT through user-defined functions.32...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification ... minor design choices in graphics, but the user retains full control. R is the base...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- inference Using Gibbs Sampling. The user specifies a statistical model, of (almost) arbitrary complexity ... Gibbs sampler) for analysing the specified model. The user then controls the execution...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- user extensible abstract interpretation components are applied to customize the program model to the property ... being checked. When a model-checker produces an error trail, Bandera renders the error trail ... source code level and allows the user to step through the code along the path...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- should still provide a model for the user to write their own wavelet smoothing routine...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- dynamic world being modeled, on the basis of user supplied axioms about the preconditions...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- uses the open Modelica® modeling language which means that users are free to create their ... made model libraries to better match users unique modeling and simulation needs. The flexibility...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- system’s estimate of the user’s goal image. To accomplish this, PicHunter uses Bayesian ... learning based on a probabilistic model of a user’s behavior. The predictions of this ... display. Details of our model of a user’s behavior were tuned using...
- Referenced in 1045 articles
- search, emphasizing a perspective for guiding a user to understand basic implementation principles for solving ... rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- article ”Ensemble Kalman Filters Bring Weather Models Up to Date” on http://www.siam.org/siamnews/10-03/tococt03.htm This ... established as a reference page for users of the EnKF, and it contains documentation, example...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- general framework for finite mixtures of regression models using the EM algorithm. FlexMix provides ... supplied by the user to easily define new models. Existing drivers implement mixtures of standard...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- with, and searches for causal and statistical models. The aim of the program ... requiring very little statistical sophistication of the user and no programming knowledge ... confounders of measured variables, to search for models of latent structure, and to search...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- statistical software package for fitting multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov ... graphical user interface (as well as other additional features). MLwiN represents multilevel models using...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- facilitate easy description of SPN models. Moreover, if the user does not want to describe ... model in CSPL, a Graphical User Interface (GUI) is available to specify all the characteristics ... solution method chosen to solve the model...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ABAQUS user-defined UMAT and VUMAT. UMAT: Warning: The use of this subroutine generally requires ... that the implementation of any realistic constitutive model requires extensive development and testing. Initial testing ... single-element model with prescribed traction loading is strongly recommended. User subroutine UMAT ... mechanical constitutive model; can be used in conjunction with user subroutine USDFLD to redefine...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- implemented by the user. The New Physics model first requires to write a new CalcHEP...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- with Bayesian hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo ... extensive coding on the part of the user and the situation is not helped ... wide variety of Gaussian spatial process models for univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- While this book is primarily intended for users of the UNIX operating system, Perl runs ... other operating systems, and provides a portable model of computing across diverse architectures. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- JuMP is an open-source modeling language that allows users to express a wide range ... while achieving performance on par with commercial modeling tools for standard tasks. In this work...