- Referenced in 625 articles
- denote the lower and upper bounds on the constraints, and the vectors...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- symbolic analysis phase computes an upper bound on fill-in, work, and memory usage during...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- some or all gradients. Upper and lower bounds on the variables are handled efficiently. File...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- that it allows lower and upper bounds on each variable. The name BOBYQA denotes Bound...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- approach does not guarantee an upper bound on the MAX-CUT optimal value...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- constrained MKP and present a branch-and-bound algorithm to solve this problem to optimality ... Lagrangian relaxation approach to obtain an upper bound. Together with the lower bound obtained...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- rank-one matrix, with an upper bound on the cardinality of its eigenvector. The problem...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- having the best current worst-case upper bounds. We combine the main ideas of these...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- selection of resource descriptions, and tries to bound the resource consumption of the program with ... such recurrence relations which represents an upper bound, COSTA includes a dedicated solver. An ! interesting ... much the same machinery for inferring upper bounds on cost as for proving termination (which...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- where the variables are within upper and lower bounds. The underlying algorithm used...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- variable, defined by the lower and upper bounds and an increment. Equator has no plotting...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- formally show that AdaCost reduces the upper bound of cumulative misclassification cost of the training...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- conduct inference, propose some model free upper bound critical values, and apply our methods...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- advantage: it can guarantee that the upper bound of the time complexity is linear with ... large data set and the upper bound of the space complexity is independent...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- eigenpairs. In particular, we derive an upper bound for the number of equivalence classes...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- computer. We also provide upper bounds for these classes of stationary configurations...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- constant weight codes (lower and upper bounds) and also using the Table of Constant Weight ... www.research.att.com/∼njas/codes/Andw/] and the table of upper bounds on A(n,d,w) (which ... electronic supplement to their paper “Upper bounds for constant-weight codes” [IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory ... parameters of new codes with classical upper bounds such as Johnson bound, linear programming...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- problem. It uses decomposition techniques, upper and lower bounding (also across components), elaborate and dynamically...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- extracted ore; constraints include precedence and upper bounds on operational resource usage. Extensions of this...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Mathematica package qZeil. The article ”Sharp upper bounds for the orders of the recurrences output...