- Referenced in 589 articles
- denote the lower and upper bounds on the constraints, and the vectors...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- symbolic analysis phase computes an upper bound on fill-in, work, and memory usage during...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- some or all gradients. Upper and lower bounds on the variables are handled efficiently. File...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- that it allows lower and upper bounds on each variable. The name BOBYQA denotes Bound...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- approach does not guarantee an upper bound on the MAX-CUT optimal value...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- constrained MKP and present a branch-and-bound algorithm to solve this problem to optimality ... Lagrangian relaxation approach to obtain an upper bound. Together with the lower bound obtained...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- rank-one matrix, with an upper bound on the cardinality of its eigenvector. The problem...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- having the best current worst-case upper bounds. We combine the main ideas of these...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- selection of resource descriptions, and tries to bound the resource consumption of the program with ... such recurrence relations which represents an upper bound, COSTA includes a dedicated solver. An ! interesting ... much the same machinery for inferring upper bounds on cost as for proving termination (which...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- where the variables are within upper and lower bounds. The underlying algorithm used...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- variable, defined by the lower and upper bounds and an increment. Equator has no plotting...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- formally show that AdaCost reduces the upper bound of cumulative misclassification cost of the training...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- conduct inference, propose some model free upper bound critical values, and apply our methods...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- advantage: it can guarantee that the upper bound of the time complexity is linear with ... large data set and the upper bound of the space complexity is independent...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- eigenpairs. In particular, we derive an upper bound for the number of equivalence classes...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- computer. We also provide upper bounds for these classes of stationary configurations...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- problem. It uses decomposition techniques, upper and lower bounding (also across components), elaborate and dynamically...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- extracted ore; constraints include precedence and upper bounds on operational resource usage. Extensions of this...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Mathematica package qZeil. The article ”Sharp upper bounds for the orders of the recurrences output...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- main result is the derivation of numerical bounds that turn out to be very accurate ... also present the first explicit upper bound for the distribution tail of the maximum ... known tools such as the Rice upper bound and expansions based on the Euler characteristic...