- Referenced in 541 articles
- definite matrices; general symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric matrices; Version for complex arithmetic; Parallel factorization...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- routines for factorizing sparse symmetric positive definite matrices of the form A or AAT, updating/downdating ... matrix functions for both symmetric and unsymmetric matrices. Its supernodal Cholesky factorization relies on LAPACK...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- system and eigenvalue solvers. CONTEST (CONtrollable TEST matrices) is a random network toolbox for MATLAB ... undirected graphs; that is, symmetric or unsymmetric matrices with elements equal to zero...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- code for the direct solution of sparse unsymmetric linear systems of equations. The new code ... BLAS, treatment of rectangular or rank-deficient matrices, partial factorization, and integrated facilities for iterative...
- Referenced in 1 article
- unsymmetric system of linear equations. Given an unsymmetric square sparse matrix A of order ... stability. Thus this code performs best on matrices whose pattern is symmetric ... nearly so. For symmetric sparse matrices or for very unsymmetric and very sparse matrices, other...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- software package for solving sparse unsymmetric linear systems of equations that arise in circuit simulation ... Sparse 1.3, and UMFPACK on circuit simulation matrices are presented. KLU is the default sparse...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Pivoting Factor and Solve. Can solve huge unsymmetric linear systems. Ordering Codes and Interfaces ... fill ordering of tree-structured matrices. All of these are symmetric orderings. Matrix Operations. Matrix...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- differential equation can give rise to an unsymmetric and sparse linear system of equations ... lower/upper triangular part. In other applications, dense matrices with the same property can arise...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...