- Referenced in 522 articles
- these calculations is demonstrated on an unstructured, parallel, unsteady Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes solver...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- including scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires a choice of meshpoints...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... different fields. UG (abbreviation for Unstructured Grids) has been designed to overcome these problems ... tools for the generation and manipulation of unstructured meshes in two and three space dimensions...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- arising from problems posed on extremely large, unstructured grids, there has been a recent resurgence ... possibility of multigrid-like performance on unstructured grids. The sheer size of many modern physics...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- structures for reading, representing, processing, and visualizing unstructured grids, with particular emphasis on the corner ... simple transport solvers capable of handling general unstructured grids. The toolbox is intended for rapid...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured discretizations on serial and parallel platforms...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- implements a variety of algorithms for partitioning unstructured graphs, meshes, and for computing fill-reducing...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- been extended to include new benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- methods that deal specifically with general unstructured sparse matrices such as those arising from finite ... element methods on unstructured meshes...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- griding systems to be used such as unstructured grids. The S-GeMS source code...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- general topology optimization framework using unstructured polygonal finite element meshes. We present an efficient Matlab ... address issues pertaining to the use of unstructured meshes and arbitrary design domains in topology...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- MFEM can be used as a scalable unstructured finite element problem generator, which supports parallel...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- three-dimensional (2D and 3D) structured and unstructured meshes. It was designed to interactively handle...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- EigTool  software package for plotting unstructured pseudospectra and inherits much of its interface...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- number of examples arising in the unstructured finite element discretization of the diffusion, the convection...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- science and engineering using numerical methods: structured, unstructured or particle based meshes, boundary and loading...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- classification accuracy and strong flexibility at handling unstructured data. However, it still suffers from...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- space allowing the use of highly flexible, unstructured grids. Typical ADCIRC applications have included...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- range of governing systems on mixed unstructured grids containing various element types. It is also...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- programs that work with large collections of unstructured text. A comprehensive range of linguistic data...