- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MIRACL (Multiprecision Integer and Rational Arithmetic C/C++ Library...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- ChaCha, a variant of Salsa20. ChaCha8 is a...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- eBACS: ECRYPT benchmarking of cryptographic systems...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher...