- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Often scientists need to locate appropriate software for...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MadEvent: Automatic event generation with MadGraph.We present a...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The Pythia program is a standard tool for...