- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- DFO is a Fortran package for solving general...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- This Fortran software seeks the least value of...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Software for Derivative-free Unconstrained Nonlinear Optimization. WEDGE...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...