- Referenced in 20 articles
- which are unconditionally stable for reaction terms and which impose a stability constraint associated with...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- emphasis on critical issues leading to numerical stability and robustness. This includes the time advance ... time advance method used in XTOR is unconditionally stable for linear MHD. First, both ... automatically defined by a set of nonlinear stability criteria. The robustness of the method...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Lines-Transpose): Kernel based high order “Explicit” unconditionally stable scheme for nonlinear degenerate advection-diffusion ... using the high order explicit strong-stability-preserving (SSP) Runge-Kutta method. Moreover, theoretical investigations ... method indicate that the combined scheme is unconditionally stable and up to third order accuracy...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- meshless particle method based on an unconditionally stable time domain numerical scheme, oriented to electromagnetic ... used in order to efficiently overcome the stability relation constraint of explicit schemes. In fact...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- VFGEN is a computer program that creates computer...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...