- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...