- Referenced in 2 articles
- calculating with the given accuracy eigenvalues, surface eigenfunctions and their first derivatives with respect ... type boundary conditions on a finite two-dimensional region. The program calculates also potential matrix ... integrals of the products of the surface eigenfunctions and/or the first derivatives of the surface...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This article deals with an adaptive-grid finite...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...