- Referenced in 11 articles
- generator for two-dimensional rectangular cutting and packing problems. Cutting and packing problems have been ... every type of two-dimensional rectangular cutting and packing problems is proposed. The problems...
- Referenced in 1 article
- 2DPackLib: a two-dimensional cutting and packing library. Two-dimensional cutting and packing problems model ... 2DPackLib, a library on two-dimensional orthogonal cutting and packing problems. The library makes available...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- VRPH is an open source C++ package for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...