- Referenced in 4 articles
- Gyrokinetic Simulation of Particle and Heat Transport in the Presence of Wide Orbits and Strong ... role of turbulence and neoclassical equilibrium in determining the flux surface averaged radial electric field...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- platform: the homogeneous equilibrium model, the drift-flux model which is directly derived from ... concerning mass and heat transfer, interfacial and wall forces, and turbulence. The solving of equations...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- time splitting, SIMPLE loop, sub-cycled advection, turbulent and Lagrangian spray and a liquid film ... used for advective fluxes and the wall law for the heat transfer model. Physical models...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- equations: (i) the Kinetic Reduced Electron Heating Model (KREHM) equations (Zocco and Schekochihin, 2011) (which ... these equations are magnetized (Alfvénic) plasma turbulence and magnetic reconnection. Viriato uses operator splitting (Strang ... order upwind scheme for the fluxes. Perpendicular to the field Viriato is pseudo-spectral...
- Referenced in 1 article
- turbulent closure schemes. FVCOM is solved numerically by a second-order accurate discrete flux calculation ... both local and global momentum, mass, salt, heat, and tracer conservation. The ability of FVCOM...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...