- Referenced in 8 articles
- simulation of gravity and turbidity currents interacting with complex topographies. An accurate, three-dimensional Navier ... simulating density-driven gravity and turbidity currents propagating over complex topographies. The code is second...
- Referenced in 1 article
- erosional and depositional processes resulting from turbidity currents traveling downslope to the ocean basin floor ... impacts the timing and magnitude of turbidity current deposition. Subaqueous mass-transportdeposits (MTDs) present ... role in controlling sand deposition from turbidity currents. MTD topography creates mini-basins in which ... DFTopoSim, which simulates debris flows and turbidity currents. The accommodation space...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 1015 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- GRADISTAT is our very popular in-house particle...