- Referenced in 105 articles
- software package for computing Gröbner fans and tropical varieties. These are polyhedral fans associated ... Their union is a universal Gröbner basis. The tropical variety of a polynomial ideal ... study of Gröbner bases, initial ideals and tropical geometry. The full list of commands ... manual. For ordinary Gröbner basis computations Gfan is not competitive in speed compared to programs...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...