- Referenced in 104 articles
- software package for computing Gröbner fans and tropical varieties. These are polyhedral fans associated ... Their union is a universal Gröbner basis. The tropical variety of a polynomial ideal ... study of Gröbner bases, initial ideals and tropical geometry. The full list of commands ... manual. For ordinary Gröbner basis computations Gfan is not competitive in speed compared to programs...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 1070 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...