- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 2758 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Secant dimensions of minimal orbits: computations and conjectures...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Computing tropical linear spaces. We define and study...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- gfanlib.so - a Singular interface to Gfanlib and more...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Singular library tropicalNewton: Computations in Tropical Geometry using...