- Referenced in 18 articles
- Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with linearly trimmed bicubic B-splines Unrestricted control polyhedra facilitate ... modeling free-form surfaces of arbitrary topology and local patch-layout by allowing n-sided ... collection of four-sided linearly trimmed bicubic B-splines and untrimmed biquadratic B-splines ... constraints in the mathematical modeling of smooth surfaces that are stored, transmitted, and rendered using...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- that allows one to model general freeform surfaces’ based models as well as polygonal objects ... Bezier and B-spline curves and (trimmed) surfaces, IRIT has many unique features that help...
- Referenced in 1 article
- method for determining the mean camber surface of trimmed noncoplaner planforms with minimum vortex drag ... this program, multiple surfaces can be designed together to yield a trimmed configuration with minimum ... program then solves for the mean camber surface of the wing associated with this loading...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- binary collision code SDTrimSP (Static and Dynamic Trim for Sequental and Parallel computer) was developed ... With this tool, dynamical changes of the surface composition and structure can be studied...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Based on the sputtering version of the TRIM program for multicomponent targets, a Monte Carlo ... studied with respect to sputtering yields, surface composition and composition profiles. Satisfactory agreement is obtained...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...