- Referenced in 11 articles
- formulae expressed in terms of the trigonometric functions sin(ωx), cos(ωx) or hyperbolic functions ... derived in the frame of the exponential fitting. The converted expressions allow, among others...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- finite power or trigonometric series, depending on the program.Regression fits user-specified functionals ... variable or multivariable functions by finite power, trigonometric or mixed series. Continuous functions ... user setups, the function may be fitted exactly at user-specified grid points ... fitted using Least Squares methods/Fast Fourier Transform methods.Stereographer produces stereoscopic graphs, which most people...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- VFGEN is a computer program that creates computer...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- SYSTAT hat alles, was Sie für die statistische...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FORMAC, acronym of FORmula MAnipulation Compiler, was an...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...