- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- We present a number of application program interfaces...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...