- Referenced in 1396 articles
- program. FreeFem++ includes a fast 2^d-tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic experiments. Zurich Toolbox for Readymade Economic Experiments ... Tree is a widely used software package for developing and carrying out economic experiments ... experience is not necessary, though useful. z-Tree is flexible both with respect...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- search structures (kd trees for nearest neighbor search, and range and segment trees), interpolation (natural...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- Second Edition)]. The data model provides a tree representation of XML documents as well ... addressing of the nodes in an XML tree. XPath 2.0 is a superset of [XPath...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- realization for the class of binary-valued, tree-structured CP-nets, which is conducted ... explain how to divide a tree-structured CP-net into chain CP-nets ... generate the preference ranking of the tree-structured CP-net. At last, the corresponding analysis...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- rpart: Recursive Partitioning. Recursive partitioning and regression trees. Recursive partitioning for classification, regression and survival ... trees. An implementation of most of the functionality of the 1984 book by Breiman, Friedman...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- regression based on a forest of trees using random inputs...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- BART: Bayesian additive regression trees. We develop a Bayesian “sum-of-trees” model where each ... tree is constrained by a regularization prior to be a weak learner, and fitting...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- collect freely available instances of Steiner tree problems in graphs and provide some information about ... open forum for difficult Steiner tree instances. We would be happy if you contribute...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- Gradient Boosting framework. XGBoost provides a parallel tree boosting (also known as GBDT, GBM) that...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- years, including formula reductions, DAGification, guided tree automata, three-valued logic, eager minimization, BDD-based...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- pioneered many ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic storage management, dynamic typing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Sepp Küblbeck which could produce tree-level and one-loop diagrams in the Standard Model...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- distributed memory. While both versions use a tree algorithm to compute gravitational forces, the serial ... special-purpose hardware GRAPE instead of the tree. Periodic boundary conditions are supported by means ... combines this with a scheme for dynamic tree updates. Due to its Lagrangian nature, GADGET...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- unification of SPH with the hierarchical tree method. A new, general-purpose code for evolving ... gravitational forces are computed with a hierarchical tree algorithm. Multiple expansions are used to approximate ... unification of SPH with the hierarchical tree method is a natural way of allowing...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- semantic information -- a bank of linguistic trees. We also annotate text with part-of-speech...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- BayesTree: Bayesian Methods for Tree Based Models: Implementation of BART: Bayesian Additive Regression Trees ... develop a Bayesian “sum-of-trees” model where each tree is constrained by a regularization...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- component analysis, histograms and elementary statistics, segmentation tree for stratified data, decision tree...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- computed with the help of dedicated tree-level like Feynman rules. Possible numerical instabilities...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- reading, writing, plotting, and manipulating phylogenetic trees, analyses of comparative data in a phylogenetic framework ... such as Mantel’s test, minimum spanning tree, generalized skyline plots, graphical exploration of phylogenetic ... absolute evolutionary rates and clock-like trees using mean path lengths and penalized likelihood. Phylogeny...