- Referenced in 185 articles
- form of a set of coupled state transition systems. Mechanical methods for mapping the transition ... formal assertions, permitting formal verification of the transition systems, and second into an executable program ... independently verify the correctness of the transition systems: one can specify properties formally that...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- experimentally such as short-lived intermediates and transition structures...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- first-order description of underlying state transition systems. By capturing a set of states...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- first main one after this transition, and does not yet in every respect replace...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- preorder and a strongly complete and negatively transitive relation. The UTA^GMS method is intended...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- combine graphical and tabular representations, including state transition diagrams, flow charts, state transition tables...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- distortions measured by a new parameter, the transition tilt. State-of-the-art methods hardly ... exceed transition tilts of 2 (SIFT), 2.5 (Harris-Affine and Hessian-Affine) and 10 (MSER ... ASIFT can handle transition tilts up 36 and higher...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- observed processes, and censored states. Both Markov transition rates and the hidden Markov output process...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- models of genetic networks. Trajectories, or state transition tables of Boolean nets, resemble time series ... unequivocal and exact for complete state transition tables. We implemented this REVerse Engineering ALgorithm (REVEAL ... element), the analysis of incomplete state transition tables (100 state transition pairs...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- initial Petri net and produces a transition system (TS). In the initial TS, all transitions ... event. The TS is then transformed and transitions relabeled to fulfill the conditions required ... petrify can also be interpreted as Signal Transition Graphs describing the behavior of asynchronous controllers ... application called draw_astg to draw Signal Transition Graphs in several graphic formats...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- other decay widths are calculated analytically. The transition between off-shell and on-shell decays...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- transition system semantics for the control-driven coordination language MANIFOLD Coordination languages ... MANIFOLD, based on a two-level transition system model: the first level is used...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- gradients are available, for automatic geometry optimization, transition state searches, or reaction path following. Computation...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Large Eddy Simulation (LES). Various transition models are also available for complex geometry configurations. elsA...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- FAST: Fast Acceleration of Symbolic Transition Systems. fast is a tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- network simplex implementation: Vehicle scheduling in public transit and Lagrangean pricing This paper investigates ... vehicle scheduling problems arising in public mass transit. We develop a column generation technique that...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- mesh quality on and near boundaries, Improve transitions across internal boundaries, Align meshes with vector...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPOT: an extensible model checking library using transition-based generalized Büchi automata. SPOT (SPOT produces ... build a model checker. It relies on transition-based generalized Büchi automata (TGBA) and does...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- large Markov chains and to compute transitent probability distributions of the chain at different times...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- stratified linear Datalog, first order logic with transitive closure, and non-deterministic logarithmic space (assuming...