- Referenced in 549 articles
- subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform (DFT) in one or more dimensions ... even/odd data, i.e. the discrete cosine/sine transforms or DCT/DST). We believe that FFTW, which...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- nearest-neighbor algorithm, followed by a Hough transform to identify clusters belonging to a single...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- combines tools of Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal transformation routines, reductions to upper Hessenberg, bidiagonal...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- possibly after some transformation) of the GPM with polynomial data.The approach is similar to that...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Schwarz-Christoffel mapping. The Schwarz-Christoffel transformation and its variations yield formulas for conformal maps ... although the numerical aspects of these transformations have been studied, there are few software implementations...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- results and it provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- Riemann-Liouville derivative, Fokker-Planck equation is transformed into a time fractional ordinary differential equation...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2 and 3D real and complex-valued ... wavelet transforms, nondecimated transforms, wavelet packet transforms, nondecimated wavelet packet transforms, multiple wavelet transforms, complex ... valued wavelet transforms, wavelet shrinkage for various kinds of data, locally stationary wavelet time series...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- performs a number of useful transformations before passing the result to the kernel. When...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- students can use Sketchpad to construct and transform geometric shapes and functions—from linear...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- wavelet function applies the approach to wavelet transforms obtained with the WAVELAB matlab toolbox developed ... Chen, Donoho, Johnstone & Scargle (1995). If wavelet transforms are obtained using other software, the routine...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- PORTA is an abbreviation for POlyhedron Representation Transformation Algorithm and points to the basic function ... traf’. This function performs a transformation from one of the two representations to the other...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- multipliers, the parametric bootstrap with several transformation options. Merged former package ’nacopula’ for nested Archimedean...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- iteratively as fixed points of monotonic predicate transformers. The verification of a system consists...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- augmented with a translation server that can transform the models from their basic GAMS format ... translation server can also be used to transform industrial models that contain confidential information. Such ... transformations allow many of these models to be distributed to the research community as highly...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- numerical inversion of its Laplace transform. The approach taken is to consider separate regions ... which the Laplace transform is analytic and to look for the contour and discretization parameters ... which the numerical inversion of the Laplace transform is actually performed by choosing...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Algorithm 368: Numerical inversion of Laplace transforms...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- vectorized and threaded Linear Algebra, Fast Fourier Transforms (FFT), Vector Math and Statistics functions. Through...