- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MetaNet: A distributed network management system for information...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- forecast: Forecasting functions for time series and linear...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- NEOS Server: State-of-the-Art Solvers for...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...