- Referenced in 1270 articles
- several collaboration features such as bug tracking, feature requests, task management, and wikis for every...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- appropriate homotopy map and then tracking some smooth curve in the zero set of this ... HOMPACK provides three qualitatively different algorithms for tracking the homotopy zero curve: ordinary differential equation...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 138 articles
- specify multiple tuning objectives, such as reference tracking, disturbance rejection, stability margins, and closed-loop...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- strain or subspecies to help users track the provenance of sequences. We present...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- identify objects, classify human actions in videos, track camera movements, track moving objects, extract...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- live Pastry nodes. Each Pastry node keeps track of its immediate neighbors in the nodeId...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- simple package for front tracking. A general purpose software package for the geometry and dynamics ... describe significant improvements to the Front Tracking package, especially in the 3D handling of topological ... methods) and with previous versions of front tracking. The major new algorithm presented here ... Locally Grid Based tracking, which combines the best features of two previous 3D tracking algorithms...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- protocols and baseline results for facial feature tracking and action unit and emotion recognition. Tracking...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- work develops a method to represent and track constraints that capture the behavior...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- marginal effects of potential predictors. By keeping track of predictor inclusion frequencies, BART can also...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- detection, extraction, and matching; object detection and tracking; motion estimation; and video processing...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- with an application code, LOCA enables the tracking of solution branches as a function ... system parameters and the direct tracking of bifurcation points. LOCA (which is written ... approach in LOCA for locating and tracking bifurcations begins with augmenting the residual equations defining ... already have invested in. Only the Hopf tracking algorithm requires the solution of a larger...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Newton augmented Jacobian matrix – are provided for tracking homotopy zero curves, as well as separate...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- weak consistency model. The system keeps track of data copies within accelerator embedded-memories...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- both 2D and 3D pose estimation and tracking algorithms. We also describe a baseline algorithm ... articulated tracking that uses a relatively standard Bayesian framework with optimization in the form ... human pose estimation and tracking...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- WASP has been run on the system track of the third ASP Competition...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Treengeling, obtained first places in 4 tracks (out of 11) of the SAT’14 Competition...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- combustion, semi-transparent radiative transfer, particle-tracking with Lagrangian modeling, Joule effect, electrics arcs, weakly...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- rank obtained by ManySAT in the parallel track of the 2008 SAT-Race clearly show...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- information-theoretic framework for personal mobility tracking in PCS networks The complexity of the mobility ... tracking problem in a cellular environment has been characterized under an information-theoretic framework. Shannon...