- Referenced in 57 articles
- with lattice polytopes and applications to toric geometry, which is freely available on the internet ... reflexive subpolytopes, and applications to toric geometry and string theory, like the computation of Hodge...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- TorDiv: Maple package on toric geometry and geometric invariant theory. TorDiv is a Maple Package ... General Public License. It comprises functions on toric varieties and, as this is a strongly...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- implements some computations related to toric varieties and combinatorial geometry in GAP. With toric, affine...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- summarize some results from toric and tropical geometry linking cellular sheaf cohomologies to cohomologies ... extension with examples from toric and tropical geometry...
Graded Ring Database
- Referenced in 22 articles
- online resource for researchers in geometry and combinatorics that combines several major classifications in those ... geometric data, including the classification of all toric canonical 3-folds, Calabi–Yau 3-fold...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...