- Referenced in 274 articles
- time deadlines. Embedded controllers, circuits and communication protocols are examples of such time-dependent systems ... failures may have severe consequences. Hence, real-time systems need to be rigorously modeled ... KRONOS, components of real-time systems are modeled by timed automata and the correctness requirements...
- Referenced in 1 article
- tool translating Time4sys models into parametric timed automata in the input language of IMITATOR. This ... real-time systems, but also to infer some timing constraints (deadlines, offsets (ldots)) guaranteeing schedulability...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- MoDeST --- a modelling and description language for stochastic...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- MoTor stands for the MoDeST Tool Environment. MoTor...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- IF-2.0: A validation environment for component-based...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- JOBSHOP is a set of C programs for...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- A modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- SAPA: A multi-objective metric temporal planner. SAPA...